Veterinarian Digital Radiography DR Xray Brochure
The Raymax Veterinarian System features digital radiography (DR), a high frequency generator, and a 4 way float table. It is an affordable complete Digital Radiography (DR) solution with superior quality
- Detector Type: 16 Megapixel KODAK extreme KAF series CCD Detector Chip.
- Optical Specification: Exclusive Leading Edge Optical Array with Breakthrough Light Transfer and Distortion Elimination Capability using NO Mirrors
- Resolution: 4096 x 4096 Pixels Overall Imaging Resolution. Minimum 4.6 Line Pair per mm Resolution
- Acquisition Time: Approximately 3 to 5 seconds from Exposure to Displayed Image.
- Recycle Time: Zero Time Lag Between Subsequent Image Acquisitions.
- Scintillation Screen: Cesium Iodide (CsI)
- Active Image Area: 40.5 x 40.5 cm Active Area (43 x 43 cm Optional)
- DICOM Format: Full DICOM 3.0 “Push/Pull” Connectivity to HIS/RIS and Practice Management Systems. Easy to Burn CD with on Board Auto Launch Mini Viewer.