The convenience of 26 vertical locking positions from floor level to 73 inches, fully rotated head, and 4 locking caster wheels help streamline workflow while ensuring safety for patients and equipment alike. The optional counterbalanced base allows for extended reach during cross-table procedures while adding weight capacity for superior stability.
- Fully adjustable height from floor level to 73” with 26 locking positions
- Rotates 360 degrees, tilts +/- 90 degrees allowing cassettes/DR panels to face straight up, down or anywhere in between
- Easy-glide vertical and horizontal adjustable clamps extend to 23 inches in all directions
- Compatible with DR panels and cassettes from 8x10 to 17x17 including DR Panel Protectors and Grid Encasements
- 4 locking castors for positioning
- Optional 40-pound counterweighted base for increased stability